Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01441 CHF / KGS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 76% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,960 (274,805 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (36 minutes ago)