Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 14,869 ($15,292) in Billings, Montana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (43 minutes ago)