Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,151 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.007 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 35% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,502 ($10,433) in Billings, Montana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)