Cost of living comparison between Billings, Montana, United States and Zurich, Switzerland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.994 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 35% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,587 ($10,651) in Billings, Montana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (37 minutes ago)