Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,492 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.962 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,130 ($7,408) in Billings, Montana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)