Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 35% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,747 ($9,723) in Billings, Montana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)