Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03789 CHF / UAH
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 11,430 (301,631₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)