Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 CHF / BAM
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 75% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,698 (4,653KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)