Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,058 (8,627 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)