Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00910 CHF / DZD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,806 (1,187,356 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)