Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39860 CHF / TND
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 83% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,092 (5,248 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)