Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14484 CHF / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,452 prices entered by 277 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)