Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14330 CHF / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,469 prices entered by 265 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)