Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24239 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,705 (RM15,285) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)