Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25142 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,774 (RM15,012) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (44 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)