Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 927 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.997 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 34% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,431 ($6,448) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)