Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00856 CHF / DZD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,265 (381,467 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)