Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 898 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 26% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,099 (4,715,979 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)