Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 26% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,032 (3,511,806 Franc) in Bata.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.50TL (about 2 hours ago)