Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 37% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,393 (5,754,035 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)