Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 36% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,043 (4,193,683 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)