Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00164 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 38% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,336 (5,700,611 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)