Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 CHF / IQD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,474 (5,566,628 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)