Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00083 CHF / IQD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,023 (6,026,482 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)