Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,004 (COL$11,630,840) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,279 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cascavel costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)