Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,660 (COL$13,360,541) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)