Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 78% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,370 (Bs 91,048,547) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)