Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10029 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 11,805 (Bs 117,701) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)