Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14978 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,687 (元31,290) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 5.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)