Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 984 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02013 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,172 (RD$ 405,974) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)