Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00183 CHF / XOF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 51% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,396 (2,955,395 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (27 minutes ago)