Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00166 CHF / XOF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,900 (4,154,529 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)