Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.729 CHF / AUD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 39% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,515 (AU$13,046) in Ballarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)