Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 CHF / AUD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 38% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,264 (AU$12,321) in Ballarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (32 minutes ago)