Cost of living comparison between Ballarat, Australia and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.755 CHF / AUD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 37% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,205 (AU$13,518) in Ballarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (33 minutes ago)