Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,067 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 CHF / IDR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,672 (Rp 75,240,473) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)