Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 42% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,434 ($6,477) in Bakersfield, California.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,643 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)