Cost of living comparison between Bakersfield, California, United States and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.007 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 44% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,109 ($9,047) in Bakersfield, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)