Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 967 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02659 CHF / ARS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 77% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,181 (ARS $82,007) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)