Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01945 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 77% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,334 (Php120,005) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (38 minutes ago)