Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 CHF / IQD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,293 (9,635,548 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)