Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03133 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,500 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,425 (141,256 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)