Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03060 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,203 (170,024 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)