Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29762 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,332 (S/. 27,995) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)