Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,147 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30086 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,911 (S/. 19,647) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)