Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30239 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,171 (S/. 20,408) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)