Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29746 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,177 (S/. 20,766) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)