Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.682 CHF / NZD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 10% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,946 (NZ$14,572) in Avarua, Cook Islands.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)