Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,067 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05346 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 85% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,480 (E£ 46,392) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)