Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,147 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27856 CHF / TMT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,266 (15,315 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)