Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28773 CHF / TMT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,103 (21,213 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)