Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.973 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,536 ($6,719) in Asheville, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)