Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 42% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,423 ($9,462) in Asheville, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)