Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 CHF / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,542 prices entered by 234 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 42% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,985 ($7,207) in Asheville, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (about 2 hours ago)