Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,123 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 38% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,694 ($9,588) in Asheville, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)