Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,351 (CH$4,317,094) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)