Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,378 (﷼ 140,607,172) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (24 minutes ago)