Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 CHF / IQD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,738 (6,991,150 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)