Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00083 CHF / IQD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,629 (5,553,452 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (40 minutes ago)