Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 CHF / IQD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,970 (7,121,998 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)