Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00082 CHF / IQD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,493 (6,674,247 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)