Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 CHF / IQD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,283 (6,382,283 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (34 minutes ago)