Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 30% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,975 (₩12,160,924) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)