Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 34% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,964 (₩11,682,469) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)