Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 26% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,157 (₩9,568,716) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)