Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Zurich, Switzerland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00088 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 32% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,240 (₩11,606,530) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)