Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,137 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14460 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,070 (元48,894) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (42 minutes ago)