Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14357 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,453 (37,982元) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)