Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14830 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,998 (元33,702) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (29 minutes ago)