Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CHF / MGA
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,279 (23,182,393 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)