Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CHF / MGA
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,417 (23,602,645 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (28 minutes ago)