Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CHF / MGA
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,112 (19,721,547 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)