Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,158 (CH$4,738,402) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)