Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,033 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02016 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,352 (Php414,232) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)