Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,147 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01834 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,124 (Php333,988) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)