Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18685 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,700 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,881 (15,416TL) in Antioch.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)