Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 842 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12851 CHF / GTQ
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,029 (Q31,349) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)