Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 895 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 CHF / MGA
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,300 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,228 (8,262,456 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)