Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,531 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27984 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,951 (17,693TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)