Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14330 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,175 (43,091元) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)