Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 51% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,886 (₩6,856,088) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (about 1 hour ago)