Cost of living in Andong, South Korea vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00088 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,774 (₩5,397,596) in Andong.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)