Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31525 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,570 (R$ 17,669) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (26 minutes ago)