Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 994 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27057 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,443 (R$ 12,726) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)