Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,115 (﷼ 173,916,808) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)