Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 91% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 968 (Bs 76,813,401) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)