Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00297 CHF / KZT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,731 prices entered by 233 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 76% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,637 (886,814 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)