Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,256 (€4,488) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)